Welcome to CeDAR
The Center for Data, Analytics and Reporting (CeDAR) is responsible for the direction, development and maintenance of both technical and functional resources available to meet the University's needs for data, analytics and reporting. This includes the Information Warehouse, IBM/Cognos and Tableau Business Intelligence tools, DataStage ETL tools, and any other software acquired to support those needs.
CeDAR was created in March 2015 as part of OIT's most recent strategic planning effort. CeDAR is part of Administrative Information Services.
The mission of CeDAR is to provide a managed, robust and comprehensive set of services and tools that will encourage and enable members of the university community to better understand and utilize the information resources available to them.
- Continue to manage, enhance and support the basic operational reporting needs of the University
- Actively partner with all administrative levels of the University to create a culture of data interest and curiosity
- Provide direction as strategic, dynamic and visual views of data become the standard for Princeton
- Encourage university professionals at all levels to value and utilize analytics in their decision making processes
- Provide and manage the data, tools, education and expertise to encourage and support the culture of analytics