Cognos Analytics (Version 11)
Quick Reference Cards
- Basic Navigation
- Schedules, Subscriptions, and Notifications
- Roles of a Package Custodian
- Icon Glossary for Contextual Toolbars
User Guides and Training Manuals
- NEW! Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: What's New & Different for Report Viewers?
- NEW! Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: What's New & Different for Report Writers?
- Cognos Analytics for Report Viewers
- Cognos Analytics: A Complete Users Guide
- Information Session for Report Viewers - Cognos Upgrade (New Information Warehouse)
- Edutainment Videos
Finance & Treasury Users
Workarounds and FAQs
- Introduction to Tableau - Training Guide
- Tableau - For Interactors
- Tableau Site Administrator Training
- Tableau Desktop Installation & Upgrade Instructions
The lynda.com training library contains over 1,000 titles featuring a wide variety of software packages, such as Adobe and Microsoft Office products, video- and audio-editing software, web development applications, scripting, and 3D design packages. Princeton has a premium subscription to the service, which includes exercise files (the same files the instructor uses in the class,) so that it’s possible to follow the examples given in the course videos. Most courses also have a transcript that can be searched to find the exact topic of interest within the course; courses with transcripts also have closed-captioning.
Anyone with a valid Princeton Netid has access to this portal.