Cognos Analytics (Version 11.1.7)
If you are interested in Cognos Report Writer/Author training please email [email protected].
The guides are written as self-paced learning tools using our Training Data package.
As needed, we will work with you on the exercises, including Zoom sessions.
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.7 Guide for Report Writers/Authors Part 1
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.7 Guide for Report Writers/Authors Part 2
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.7 Enhancements for Report Writers
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.7 Enhancements for Report Viewers
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.7 for Report Viewers
Committee on Committees
AMG Presentation 15 April 2021
Cognos Analytics (Version 11.1.3)
Quick Reference Cards
- Basic Navigation
- Schedules, Subscriptions, and Notifications
- Roles of a Package Custodian
- Icon Glossary for Contextual Toolbars
- Create a Cognos Report Template
Finance & Treasury Users
Workarounds and FAQs
Archive - Cognos Documents and Videos
- Cognos Analytics for Report Viewer v10
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: What's New & Different for Report Viewers?
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: What's New & Different for Report Writers?
User Guides and Training Manuals
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: A Complete Users Guide
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: Create or Manage Jobs
- Cognos Analytics v11.1.3: Package Access Reports for Package Custodians
- Information Session for Report Viewers - Cognos 11.1.3 Upgrade Oct.2019 (Information Warehouse)
- Cognos 11.1.3 Upgrade - For Report Viewers
- Cognos v10 Upgrade
- Guidelines for Tableau Desktop Licenses
- Tableau Desktop Installation & Upgrade Instructions
- Introduction to Tableau - Training Guide
- Tableau - For Interactors
- Tableau Site Administrator Training
IGC - Information Governance Catalog
Quick Reference Cards
Quick Reference Card
Click here for Free Tableau Training Videos
The LinkedIn Learning training library contains over 1,000 titles featuring a wide variety of software packages, such as Adobe and Microsoft Office products, video- and audio-editing software, web development applications, scripting, and 3D design packages. Princeton has a premium subscription to the service, which includes exercise files (the same files the instructor uses in the class,) so that it’s possible to follow the examples given in the course videos. Most courses also have a transcript that can be searched to find the exact topic of interest within the course; courses with transcripts also have closed-captioning.
Anyone with a valid Princeton Netid has access to this portal via single-sign.